- Brands need to start learning how to harness social media data. MarketingWeek
- Beware, hackers are targeting smartphones. TechEye
- Google is adding local product availability data to Google Place Pages. Search Engine Land
- The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration is investing in new supercomputers for improved weather and climate forecasting data and making information available to the public through Web portals. Information Week
- Email marketers need to take data security seriously. ClickZ
More in Media
Adalytics Research asks, ‘Are YouTube advertisers inadvertently harvesting data from millions of children?’
Publishers’ Q2 earnings reveal digital advertising is still in a tight spot, but digital subscriptions are picking up steam.
Experts reflect how the failures of social media and online advertising can help the industry improve the next era of innovation.
Ad position: web_bfu