- Think about data segmentation in a new way. BusinessWeek
- More targeted ads coming your way: Omnicon is making deals with AOL, Yahoo, and Microsoft to get access to the companies’ consumer data. FT
- Testing is an indispensable part of being an agile marketer, so get your test on. ClickZ
- Obama administration is pushing a “privacy bill of rights” to protect people from intrusive data gathering practices. WSJ
- What makes a good social media analytics tool? Seth Grimes offers six points of assessment. InformationWeek
More in Media
Adalytics Research asks, ‘Are YouTube advertisers inadvertently harvesting data from millions of children?’
Publishers’ Q2 earnings reveal digital advertising is still in a tight spot, but digital subscriptions are picking up steam.
Experts reflect how the failures of social media and online advertising can help the industry improve the next era of innovation.
Ad position: web_bfu