Join the Sandy Hook Promise Media Advisory Board partnership
Sandy Hook Promise is working to change the narrative around gun violence and mental health. Through its life-saving, evidence-informed ‘Know the Signs’ prevention programs, SHP has made a major impact on educating and empowering youth and adults to recognize, intervene and get help for people who may be socially isolated and at risk of hurting themselves or others.
The Sandy Hook Promise Media Advisory Board is pursuing a simple mission: Bring together media leaders and donated media to broaden the organization’s reach. The moderate, bipartisan and nonprofit program has helped drive more than $4 million in donated media from contributors such as Hulu, Intersection, Viacom, Roku, Openslate and more. This year, the goal is $40 million in contributions.
Help us make good on the promise: No child should ever face a school shooting, violence or any harmful act. Join the initiative now alongside Digiday, Modern Retail, Glossy and the Media Advisory Board partners that you see below as we build a safer world for the ones we love.
Learn more and get involved with the MAB: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Sandy Hook Promise Media Advisory Board is:
- Andy Batkin – CEO Duration Media
- Sal Candella – US Agency Partnership, Spotify
- Kyle Csik – Executive Director and Managing Partner, Group M
- Beth-Ann Eason – Managing Director, Accenture Interactive
- Nick Friese – CEO, Digiday
- Michale Fanuele – President, Media Assembly
- Adam Gerber – President, Global Media, Essence Global
- Nick Johnson – CRO, Spotter Inc.
- Ken Lagana – EVP Digital Sales and Strategy, Audicy
- Kirk McDonald – CEO, Group M NA
- Peter Naylor – VP of Sales, SNAP
- Mari Kim Novak – CMO, Yieldmo
- Kerry Perse – Founder Influence & Inspire
- Brian Quinn – President, Open Slate
- Babs Rangaiah – SVP, Media CBS Viacom
- Michael Rosen – CRO, Intersection
- Doug Rozen – CEO, Dentsu
- George Sargent – CEO Arnold + Havas Media
- Catherine Sullivan – CEO, PHD US
- Kevin Wassong – Founder + Managing Partner, INTEG:Advisors
More from Digiday
TikTok has officially launched its new e-commerce platform, TikTok Shop, earlier this month on August 1. Using the new e-commerce platform, brands and creators can sell products directly on the platform, potentially creating new revenue streams, and tap into the short-form video platform’s growing popularity.
‘The influencer industry can be really vile’: Confessions of an influencer marketer on the industry’s unfair hiring practices
While the influencer industry might sound exciting and like it’s full of opportunities, one marketer can vouch for the horrific scenarios that still take place behind the scenes.
After a tumultuous 12 months, marketers are getting a clear picture of how they really did during a time of true uncertainty. And, as it turns out, it wasn’t all that bad.
Ad position: web_bfu