- Unifying customer data: e-mail marketing software company Constant Contact acquired social CRM company Bantam Live for $15 million. Direct Marketing News
- The Pentagon wants to spend $500 million to research new cyber security technologies including cloud computing and encrypted data processing. Bloomberg
- Retailers want to get more personal with their customers. AdAge
- Targeted ads on social networks could improve clickthrough rates. The Financial
- Online video services are looking more and more attractive to advertisers for targeted advertising opportunities. Multichannel News
More in Media
Adalytics Research asks, ‘Are YouTube advertisers inadvertently harvesting data from millions of children?’
Publishers’ Q2 earnings reveal digital advertising is still in a tight spot, but digital subscriptions are picking up steam.
Experts reflect how the failures of social media and online advertising can help the industry improve the next era of innovation.
Ad position: web_bfu