With the phasing out of third-party browser cookies, marketers have to find more creative ways than ever to obtain and connect crucial granular data on potential consumers.
Privacy concerns are more prevalent than ever, plaguing publishers, marketers and consumers alike — putting a spotlight on identity-based solutions.
Identity resolution offers a 360-degree view of an individual and the ability to effectively identify a person across multiple devices by recognizing and connecting individual data points, allowing marketers and publishers to form a clear idea of who their customers are on an individual level — and more importantly, how, where and when to best reach them. Without identity resolution, marketers won’t be able to connect the dots between the often dizzying amounts of data available to them, allowing them to gain a clear, privacy-compliant picture of an individual.
In this guide you will learn:
- Why identity resolution can provide an effective and privacy-compliant method of understanding your customers
- How to craft and execute a personalized customer journey using newly connected customer insight and data points
- The key ways in which identity resolution can aid both marketers and publishers alike
- Why it’s important to work with neutral partners who will respect access to valuable data
- How to leverage this technology as a solution for attribution, orchestrated targeting and more
- Five considerations before you start using identity resolution
Note: By entering your information you agree to be contacted by Digiday and its partners.