Pointroll recently published findings on a survey of the more than 155 billion ad impressions that the company served last year. The study found:;
- Telecom industry vertical attained the best interaction rate
- Entertainment achieved the highest interaction time (19.8 percent)
- Audio and gaming commanded the highest interaction rates with 5.95 percent and 5.91 percent respectively.
- Instant email, data collection and video drove the highest interaction time with 19.4 percent, 17.67 percent and 16.95 percent respectively.
- Expandable and polite executives were the majority of delivered impressions
- Floating formats commanded the best interactive time and click-through rates were driven by their creative and functionality
Download the complete study here
More in Media
Adalytics Research asks, ‘Are YouTube advertisers inadvertently harvesting data from millions of children?’
Publishers’ Q2 earnings reveal digital advertising is still in a tight spot, but digital subscriptions are picking up steam.
Experts reflect how the failures of social media and online advertising can help the industry improve the next era of innovation.
Ad position: web_bfu