- SEM Ascendant: Search engine marketers, with their results-oriented mindset and their understanding of data, are poised to take over advertising. AdAge
- Caveat Networker: When it comes to data privacy and Facebook, users need to take more responsibility for their own data instead of “shooting the messenger.” The Register
- Data Runs on Money: Big data can help businesses run more efficiently, but the issue is getting enough investments to develop the necessary technology to harness this data. GigaOm
- Petabytes Are Tiny: According to a report from the President’s Council of Advisors on Science and Technology (PCAST), we are entering the Zettabyte Age and every Federal agency needs a big data strategy. PR Newswire
- Segmentation 2.0: In our Information Age, traditional segmentation practices are becoming obsolete; however, it is the technology and the constant flow of information that characterize the Information Age that also make new segmentation practices necessary and possible. HBR
The Washington Post invests in climate coverage as its team expands to over 30 journalists
The Post's climate team continues to expand as the publisher makes big bets on the beat drawing younger audiences.
Inside one media company’s strategy to monetize the Fifa World Cup
Soccer media business Footballco has spent most of 2022 trying to make hay while the sun is shining.
Publishers continue to evaluate cost-cutting in Q4, with economic and budgetary pressures mounting
The wave of cost-cutting measures in Q3 is still flowing into Q4, with publishers under pressure to keep expenses down at a time of continuing economic uncertainty and budget planning.
SponsoredHow brands are measuring incremental performance on CTV
Connected TV is unique among other advertising channels because it combines linear television’s storytelling capabilities with digital marketing’s targeting and measurement. As more marketers leverage CTV advertisements to reach relevant and engaged audiences, they also want to understand the real value they are generating with their investment. Incrementality reporting and measurement allow advertisers to measure […]
Member ExclusiveMedia Briefing: Publishers’ Q3 earnings reports show promise, but not without sacrifice
Publishers' third quarter earning reports are in.
A new entrant in the data-driven linear TV measurement space aims to fill a gap left by Microsoft’s Xandr
As Xandr shuts down its Clypd platform, datafuelX's M3 SaaS product aims to solve some of the multi-currency, multi-platform problems with investing in convergent TV today.