Quiz: Can you pass Havas’ programmatic quiz?
Havas Media is on a mission to turn get 25 percent percent of its 20,000 employees to become conversant in automated buying and selling, with the goal being to increase that in the years to come. Part of the program involves a test to see where employees currently land in their knowledge base.
Can you pass it? Answers below.
1. The DMP acronym means …
a. Demand Management Platform
b. Data Management Platform
c. Digital Monetization Platform
2. A trading desk is a piece of software.
3. Cookies do not work on the mobile web on your smartphone.
4. Programmatic can be applicable to audio, TV and digital out of home.
5. Cookies can contain images.
6. With the header bidding technique, the information about the ad space available for the bid is called after the HTML page is loaded.
7. RTB is based on a which type of auction model:
a. French auction
b. Reserve auction
c. Dutch Auction
d. Vickrey auction
8. DCO (Dynamic Creative Optimization) can work on videos.
9. The IAB ad viewability criteria for desktop display is: “at least 25% of the pixels in view for at least 1 second”.
More in Marketing
TikTok has officially launched its new e-commerce platform, TikTok Shop, earlier this month on August 1. Using the new e-commerce platform, brands and creators can sell products directly on the platform, potentially creating new revenue streams, and tap into the short-form video platform’s growing popularity.
‘The influencer industry can be really vile’: Confessions of an influencer marketer on the industry’s unfair hiring practices
While the influencer industry might sound exciting and like it’s full of opportunities, one marketer can vouch for the horrific scenarios that still take place behind the scenes.
After a tumultuous 12 months, marketers are getting a clear picture of how they really did during a time of true uncertainty. And, as it turns out, it wasn’t all that bad.
Ad position: web_bfu