For years, Digiday has connected a community of publishing leaders. This July, we’re bringing it outside of the conference room and onto the course.
Digiday’s Publisher Golf Outing will bring together publishing executives for a unique day of golf and mingling. Hosted at the beautiful Galloping Hill Golf Course, you’ll have the chance to connect with peers over a casual round of golf and networking functions.
Check-in and feel free to warm up on the practice facility before the round. Breakfast for foursomes will be provided courtesy of Digiday.
*Note that this is for golfers signed up for the full day of golf. Golf Clinic participants will begin their registration at 11:00 a.m.
Each group will tee off at 9 a.m. with a shotgun start.
*Note that this kick-off time is for golfers signed up for the full day of golf. Golf Clinic participants will begin at 11:30 a.m.
Registration for those registered for the golf clinic.
Learn the basics of golf during this clinic for beginners. (Pre-registration required).
Post-round and clinic, join your peers for lunch and the presentation of awards.
Lunch sponsored by Wurl
Learn more about lead generation, thought leadership and branding opportunities for this event.
Oops! We could not locate your form.
Galloping Hill Golf Course
- • A round of golf and networking opportunities with peers and publishing executives
- • Greens fees, cart fees and the use of the practice facility included
- • Light breakfast, refreshments, lunch and an open bar included
- • A golf clinic for beginners
- • Learn the basic skills and rules of golf
- • Network with peers and publishing executives
- • Afterwards, enjoy lunch and an open bar with peers
Interested in speaking opportunities for our other events? Contact us for more information.Contact Us
Are you a publishing executive? You could be eligible for a VIP pass.See if you qualify
Contact our support team through the FAQ page and we’ll answer your questions.Connect with Support